Posted By 0 Comment(s) 175 View(s) Recipes
- Preheat the oven to 180 Deg C.
- In a large ovenproof dish heat the oil and brown the beef in batches then put it all back in the dish.
- Add the onion, garlic, chopped tomatoes, herbs and stock. Stir and place in a the oven for 1 to 1.5hours.
- Remove the casserole from the oven and stir in the vegetables. Season and return to the oven for 30-60 minutes, until the vegetables are soft and the meat is tender.
- Serve piled on a plate with boiled rice and additional vegetables.